We are very excited to be having our CD release on May 22nd at the Avalon Lodge and we hope you can join us! It’s a $5 and up sliding scale and a portion of the funds from this will go to the Food For Lane County Dining Room. The Low Tide Drifters will start at 7 and Cross Current and friends will start around 8.
If you aren’t familar with the Avalon Lodge, below is how to get there. The directions are from Hilyard Street and 30th Avenue:
- South on Hilyard to West Amazon Drive
- Left on West Amazon to the end (about 2 miles)
- Left on Martin Street
- At the mid-point of Martin by the Amazon Trail signs Park on Martin Street
- Walk into the gravel Canyon Drive
- Enter through the mosaic gates on the right, over the bridge and the Avalon Lodge will be on the left